This carbine-only course is designed to emphasize body mechanics, accuracy, and weapon manipulation while stressing the mind and body. Though focusing on the M16/AR15 platforms, any carbine weapon system is welcome. There is a walk then run philosophy to this course. High energy stressors are incorporated throughout the day.
- Duration: 6-8 Hours
- Price: $350
- Please contact us prior to booking.
- Stress on the mind and body - The Defensive Mindset
- Sight alignment/sight picture
- Trigger control
- Trigger reset and follow through
- Physics behind stance
- Forward grip techniques and advantages
- Shot placement - combat efficiency
- Speed and administrative reloads
- Practical application of rifle shooting positions
- Dynamics of movement
- Introduction to shooting on the move
- Individual and team competitions
- Carbine (M16/AR15 Preferred), have zeroed before class.
- Factory ammunition, 400rds.
- Snap caps, dummy 10rds
- Appropriate clothing for weather and course.
- Battle belt or chest rig, a method of securing at least 3 rifle magazines.
- 1pt or 2pt sling.
- Eye and ear protection, sunscreen, hat, hydration, lunch.
- Tools, lube, spare parts.
- Gloves and knee pads are *optional*.